Globalpath_Principal Consultant, PSO_Melbourne, AU
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency-optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
The team in APAC is currently looking for a Principal Consultant to work in Melbourne, Australia who enjoys working in a friendly & collaborative team environment, where plenty of excellent Learning & Development opportunities will be provided to support his/her career growth. This position is responsible for the overall quality of the Delivery, assisting the different projects and contributing towards enhancing the Processes and Tools.
Is this opportunity for me?
- Are you interested in learning multiple products and working on international projects?
- Do you want to gain global work experience and broader cultural knowledge?
- Are you visionary and unconstrained in your thinking and approach to solving problems?
- Have you ever wanted to live and work in one of the most desirable locations on the planet?
What's the Big Picture?
- Visits potential customer sites to gather and document functional requirements.
- Uses product functionality expertise to contribute to the development of proposals
- Works in conjunction with the Professional Services Organisation to develop implementation estimates for MA Solutions.
- Prepares and conducts product demonstrations to customers, which include presenting the targeted problems, solutions demonstration, value proposition, and case studies.
- Works closely with Product Management to communicate functional requirements that should be added to future MA releases.
- Supports Manhattan Associates Value Assessment (MAVA) process.
- Articulates Manhattan's SCOPE message.
- Conducts Manhattan Associates Value Assessments (MAVA) for customers to show how they can be better benefit from the implementation of Manhattan's overall solutions and new solution functionalities.
- Establishes account presence and builds relationships and trust with key customer accounts.
- Facilitate workshops, including requirements gathering sessions.
- Take a lead role in the delivery of projects through business analysis, testing and training.
- Overseeing implementation, coordinating tests and observing initiation of the system to validate performance.
- Elicit, analyse, validate and document business, organisational and/or operational requirements.
- Leverage analytical expertise and experience to deliver high quality insights independently in line with project plan.
- Assess current state, identify customer requirements, and define the future state and/or business solution. Research, gather and synthesize information.
- Specifying inputs and formatting outputs to meet users' needs
- Analysing and communicating stakeholder needs by translating business requirements into software requirements.
- Using modelling, testing and data models to improve the flow of information through an organisation to enhance project success.
- Act as the solutions expertise and go-to-person for the local team for all solutions related matters.
- Minimum of 50% travel required.
What's Required of Me?
- Requires Bachelor's or foreign equivalent degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business or related field.
- Minimum 5-8 years' implementation consulting, pre-sales support or related field experience.
- Deep understanding and product experience with at least one MA solution or similar/competing solution.
- Must have WMOS consulting experience, with Design knowledge. Experience in Opti Suite, Labour Management, Slotting Optimization and SCI will be highly desirable.
- Must have experience of leading and completing a WMOS design and multi product implementation.
- Should have strong technical acumen to support functional capability.
- Should have experience working in a client/customer facing role within a supply chain or software organization.
- Should be able to independently performs assignments to achieve stated objective.
- Should be able to performs advanced level professional work that typically requires identifying key barriers/core problems and applying problem-solving skills to deal creatively with complex situations.
- Experience in Retail, Fashion, Grocery, Automotive Spare Parts will be added advantage.
- Should have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Should be a highly self-motivated individual.
- Excellent writing, editing, communication and interpersonal skill.
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
Meet Some of Manhattan Associates's Employees
Senior Vice President, Global Research and Development, Manhattan Associates
The inner workings of software are very complex, and it's very difficult to produce, so you need a high intellect and energy.
Back to top