Globalpath - Senior Support Consultant (AU)
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency-optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
Sr. Support Consultants work directly with the customer, answering complex questions on function and usage of product post implementation primarily via phone and internet. They may occasionally be required to travel to customer sites. They have developed expertise and excellent troubleshooting skills for one or more MA products.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities/knowledge
- Proactively troubleshoots and resolves technical issues that arise post implementation. May require onsite support.
- Develops custom modifications, designs new functionality, and system configuration.
- Supports and guides clients through implementation of additional functionality.
- Prioritizes issues and projects.
- Suggests product improvements based on customer feedback.
- Intermediate-level professional contributor.
- Adheres to departmental processes and procedures.
- Participates in training and provides training to new employees.
- Writes articles and enhances knowledge network.
- Provides guidance to other employees.
- May require up to 50% travel
Minimum Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Possesses and applies broad knowledge of principles, practices, and procedures of a particular product or platform to the completion of moderately complex to complex assignments
- Has basic knowledge of additional products and supported platforms
- Performs professional level work that typically requires processing and interpreting, more complex, less clearly-defined issues. Identifies problems and possible solutions and takes appropriate action to resolve
- Plans most aspects of work within specified deadlines with some need to change the priorities
- Works independently on larger, moderately complex projects/assignments that have direct impact on department and area results. Receives guidance only on unusual complex problems or issues
- Errors in judgment or failure to achieve results may cause delays in program schedules and may require some expenditure of resources to rectify
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's or foreign equivalent degree in computer science, engineering or related technical field
- 3 years of experience developing, supporting or implementing packaged application software
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
Back to top