Field Service Technician, ETS
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency—optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
What Drives Us
We have 3 core philosophies that make up what we call the Manhattan Spirit. These philosophies call on each of us to Focus on the Customer, Seize Every Opportunity, and Never Settle. With these concepts as guides, we have become the most sought after commerce supply chain solution for companies all over the globe. Our teams are diverse, intelligent, collaborative, and fun! At Manhattan Associates, your role would be unique and important…as all our employees are essential to building success with our clients and our reputation as a gold-standard in Supply Chain solutions. Named consistently as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, Manhattan Associates is further expanding its leadership capabilities by investing in easy to deploy, extensible and highly scalable cloud based solutions.
What's the Big Picture?
You have to have some good organization skills. This person is responsible for entering tickets when necessary and updating his/her calls on a daily basis while providing excellent customer service. You will display your proven technical knowledge and ability daily. This individual will be part of a Service Desk team responsible for providing first and second level technical support to internal end users of Manhattan Associates. The types of issues encountered will range from application support to troubleshooting various network issues and hardware issues.
What's required of me?
- Candidates must have 3 to 5+ years hands-on experience and background supporting Windows Operating Systems.
- Windows 7 experience 5+ years and, at least 2+ years Windows 7 and MAC experiences with installation, navigation and troubleshooting of each operating systems.
- Candidate should also be able to provide first and second level knowledge of the following applications Skype for Business, Anti-virus software, broadband connectivity with or without Cisco VPN and support MS Office suite.
- This person must be able to build a computer from scratch given all the components (i.e. hard drive, motherboard, video card, ram, Windows OS software etc…).
- The candidate must possess the knowledge to provide second level support on a variety of PC applications software and hardware, which typically include: Microsoft Office products, Outlook, IE, Chrome, Exchange user based, other network applications, printers and laptops.
- The individual must be organized and capable of working in a team-oriented environment. In addition, the individual should possess a strong customer service attitude.
What would make me stand out?
- Bachelor's degree in IT or similar technical discipline
- A+, Network +, or Security + certification
- MCSE Certification
- MCP Certification
- HDI Certification
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
Meet Some of Manhattan Associates's Employees
Professional Services Consultant
Halle oversees Manhattan Associates’ order management software contracts from the time of signing until the program goes live, ensuring smooth processes that meet every client need and objective.
Back to top