Engineer - Integration (MuleSoft), ETS
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency-optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
What Drives Us
We have 3 core philosophies that make up what we call the Manhattan Spirit. These philosophies call on each of us to Focus on the Customer, Seize Every Opportunity, and Never Settle. With these concepts as guides, we have become the most sought-after commerce supply chain solution for companies all over the globe. Our teams are diverse, intelligent, collaborative, and fun! At Manhattan Associates, your role would be unique and important...as all our employees are essential to building success with our clients and our reputation as a gold-standard in Supply Chain solutions. Named consistently as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant, Manhattan Associates is further expanding its leadership capabilities by investing in easy to deploy, extensible and highly scalable cloud-based solutions.
Where Will I Be Working?
ETS, or Enterprise Technology Services, is the backbone of Manhattan Associate's infrastructure. They make sure our systems, applications, and devices are all synced and up-to-date, so the rest of the organization can be productive and effective in making Manhattan run. In ETS, you will get experience in automation, cloud architecture, enterprise support, and work with various vendors to ensure success. They provide life to Manhattan Associates, keeping everything turned on and working optimally.
What's the Big Picture?
The Engineer - Integration Services will have an instrumental role in driving the direction of Manhattan Associates' enterprise service bus implementation supporting both customer facing and internal API's. The role will work closely with Enterprise Architecture, ESB software consultants, and Application owners to deliver timely and friction-less data exchange between systems, build out a solid integration services solution architecture, standards, a governance model, and reusable policies and components for API development and supporting platforms.
What Will I Be Doing?
Some of the important responsibilities you will have are:
- Build, iterate, and enhance our Enterprise Integration Platform
- Designs, develops, implements, documents, and tests changes to an integration. Codes, tests, debugs, documents, and implements complex software applications. Initiates design reviews for new applications and adheres to software development standards.
- Performs unit and property-based testing on all application functionality, and supports integration and load testing activities
- Participates in systems planning, scheduling and implementation. Collaborates with project team to keep projects on schedule by coordinating activities, monitoring project schedules, and costs.
What's Required of Me?
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 1+ years of experience developing with Java or other object-oriented languages
What Would Make Me Stand Out?
- 1+ years of experience with strong understanding of an Enterprise Service Bus platform including:
- Deploying and managing API's (REST, Graph, SOAP)
- Access and modifying messages & message queues
- Consuming Web Services
- Controlling orchestration flow
- Data transformation logic
- Able to learn complex business operations quickly, work in a fast-paced, ambiguous, team-driven environment
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
Back to top