Engagement Director WMOS
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency-optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
Responsible for overall success of an implementation in addition to internal resource management and career development. Must oversee project dependencies that occur during significant design, configuration, testing and implementation efforts through technical and operational project managers. Advise clients on the development of change management plans. Performs on-going risk analysis and provides support of sales activities. Develops and mentors line managers and team members. Ability to communicate with C-level Executives. Engagement management and influencing skills. Ability to up-sell, build and manage existing customer relationships.
- Four-year bachelor's degree in industrial engineering, logistics, or information systems. MBA preferred
- 7-10 years of prior software implementation consulting experience with at least 5 - 10 years of WMS or supply chain software experience
- 10-15 years of experience leading a professional services group
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Resource planning and management experience with supply chain systems and software implementations
- Average travel 50 - 75%
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
See Inside the Office of Manhattan Associates
Manhattan Associates builds software-based technology solutions that solve the most complex business problems in supply chain, inventory, and omni-channel alignment. The company’s unique approach to platform optimization enables clients all around the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world reductions in inventory, labor, distribution, and transportation costs.
Back to top