Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency-optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The successful candidate will:
- Oversee project dependencies that occur during significant design, configuration, testing and implementation efforts through technical and operational project managers.
- Advise clients on the development of change management plans.
- Perform on-going risk analysis and provides support of sales activities.
- Develop and mentors line managers and team members.
- Ability to communicate with C-level Executives.
- Engagement management and influencing.
- Up-sell, build and manage existing customer relationships
- Create and execute services sales opportunities at existing customer relationships
- B.S. degree in industrial engineering, logistics, or information systems. MBA preferred
- Prior software implementation consulting experience with at least
- WMS or supply chain software experience
- Experience leading a professional services group
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Resource planning and management experience with supply chain systems and software implementations
- Average travel 50 - 75%
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
Meet Some of Manhattan Associates's Employees
Senior Vice President, Global Research and Development, Manhattan Associates
The inner workings of software are very complex, and it's very difficult to produce, so you need a high intellect and energy.
Back to top