Director, Global Compensation
- Atlanta, GA
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency-optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
JOB SUMMARY -
The Director of Global Compensation is responsible for the development of Manhattan's global Compensation strategy as well as day-to-day management of global activities associated with the organization's Compensation function. A key responsibility will be the design and delivery of global compensation plans across software, professional services and sales. The leader in this role will manage a team of 3 (direct and indirect), collaborate with global HR partners and report into the CHRO.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities -
- Establish global compensation strategy and philosophy designed to support the business strategy
- Develop and design total compensation plans which include base pay, the incentive plan design, and special incentive plans for sales and non-sales roles
- Develop job structures and career frameworks across the business with a focus on software, professional services and sales
- Manage and develop a team of compensation analysts to support the global business
- Benchmark total compensation plans across global markets to ensure competitiveness of the compensation programs
- Review and analyze compensation plans, programs and policies, including review of administration and compliance to programs/plans to ensure all processes are followed
- Serve as an expert bringing the latest trends and market data regarding compensation/total rewards best practices
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to ensure total compensation strategy supports business needs and influence key stakeholders when necessary on best practices
- Provide strategic input on the design of Long Term Incentive plans including how they compare with other compensation programs
- Build strong relationships across the organization, including Senior Business Leaders and HR stakeholders
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values a commitment to quality
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business, Mathematics or a related field
- 10+ years of progressive experience in global compensation program development, design and administration compensation experience in the technology/software environment.
- Expertise in total rewards principles and design
- Ability to analyze data and reach conclusions
- Experience with executive compensation
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills, with prior experience interacting with C-Level executives
- Experience leading others
- Ability to define a strategic course and influence others to follow it
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) and Workday experience preferred
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
Back to top