Director, Educational Services Organization (Global Role)
- Atlanta, GA
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency-optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
The Director of Education Services will build and execute the strategy and growth plans for Manhattan's global Educational Services Organization (ESO). Manhattan's ESO team provides value to our customers through solution training offerings, change management services and end user enablement for our product and solutions. The leader in this role will collaborate with other business stakeholder to identify opportunities and manage a team of 8-10 consultants and trainers to develop, customize and deliver these services.
- Design ESO strategy including products and services offered, go-to-market strategy, revenue model(s) and pricing, sales and marketing plan, and resourcing forecast to execute the plan
- Build and lead a best-in-class delivery team to support ESO services globally
- Lead business development efforts to achieve sales goals - develop leads, connect with client leaders to identify ESO opportunities, collaborate with Manhattan sales team and services leaders to sell Manhattan educational services
- Build pipeline through effective marketing campaigns targeting buyers and decision-makers in client organizations
- Serve as an external thought leader in the business and industry - providing white papers and speaking at industry events regarding education services for software products and change management
- Engage and influence C- and VP-level decision makers in conversations regarding Manhattan's training and change management offerings
- Lead the Global Center of Excellence for client education services, maintaining global alignment of curriculum, materials and software version deployment (Manhattan FastTrack™ Suite) while supporting regional or localized delivery as appropriate for the local business need
- Partner with senior leaders in Services to align client-facing educational services with launching and ongoing client programs and offerings
- Lead the global education services team to deliver effective, efficient and responsive experiences and solutions for clients
- Report and continuously improve key metrics, accountabilities and measures of education services' success in terms of quality, quantity, efficiency and profitability.
- 15+ years experience in Learning and Development, preferably in client-facing education services
- 5+ years experience leading the Education Services function for a global technology company
- Demonstrated leadership in the delivery of educational services for software products in a cloud delivery model
- Understanding of complex sale methodology to discover, pitch, propose and close services deals
- Knowledge of change management frameworks and experience delivering change management to customers
- Experience meeting or exceeding revenue and margin targets in a learning product and/or services environment
- Experience with online, virtual and multi-mode learning
- Experience in curriculum development and prescribing related solutions to clients
- Education: Minimum Masters Degree in OD, Instructional Design, IO psychology, Technology or MBA/r MAIR
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
Back to top