Director, Customer Training & Change Management
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency—optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
Come work with the worlds' best known brands, be part of the retail transformation that's happening right now in the marketplace, with the the most dynamic exciting technology that's out there, at a stable growing company with Gartner leading quadrant pedigree. We are seeking a transformative leader to engage the senior level of our top-tier brand clients in helping them with their supply chain commerce journey.
The Director, Customer Training & Change Management, leads the business operations and resources of the ESO practice. Accountable for managing the three main pillars of the practice: people management, portfolio/service delivery management and sales enablement. With profit and loss responsibility or financial/expense management of the practice, this senior leader (director level) position is responsible for an increasingly diverse practice based upon complexity of the customers, the solutions, and the dollar value of the practice.
As practice leader, the Director, Customer Training & Change Management Services (formerly Educational Services Organization) is accountable for operational/financial metrics and overall business results of practice.
Primary client engagements in the Americas, and COE support of global regions.
- 10+ years experience leading customer-facing training and/or service delivery role
- Responsible for setting and driving the strategic direction, ensuring profitable growth of the practice, quality of consulting delivery, and maintaining customer referenceability
- 5+ years leading a team; experience in building, mentoring, and coaching a team, demonstrated excellence managing subject matter experts, professionals and/or instructor-level faculty
- 5+ years of consulting management experience with Demonstrated excellence in training and service delivery, to best practice standards
- Master of change management practice delivery, preferably in the supply chain space.
- Experience with supply chain topics, job roles and impacts, preferably including familiarity with Manhattan Associates software product offerings;
- Demonstrated experience with a of the broad range of training categories across Leadership, Professional, Product, Domain and Technical Skills.
- Ability to influence and negotiate agreement on scope and schedule with business partners
- Highly self-motivated, directed, ability to work independently and be results-driven
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; ability to communicate at all levels of the organization; ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Proficient in using selling and negotiation techniques and tools.
- Ability to travel as necessary, preferably 50%+.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences or Business or related field
- Post-graduate degree in Education, Management, or functionally relevant domain - Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, Organizational Development, similar preferred
Principal Duties and Responsibilities.
- Deliver a world class training and enabled change experience to Manhattan's customers globally.
- Engage with executive-level customers to design and deploy their change and training strategy with Manhattan's solutions.
- Deliver courses and services as appropriate and in line with program and services offerings.
- Manage the operational schedule of classroom and virtual sessions, assigned instructors, utilization of instructors and classrooms, equipment and supporting training environments.
- Identifies, leads, or oversees the development of customer-facing business solutions and offerings that have an impact on the market. May serve as advisor or project sponsor role for complex engagements.
- Responsible for cultivating Company cross-functional strategies and communications through the creation and maintenance of strategic relationships with other lines of business which may include Product Development, Product Marketing, Support, Software and Consulting Sales, and License Sales.
- Actively develops new approaches and opportunities for expanding customer base. Creates and implements sales and operational processes to drive consistency and support achievement of practice business strategy
- Set and maintain standards for service and training delivery to clients.
- Work with Instructional Design team to feedback best practice and requirements for classroom and learners.
- Directs and ensures the implementation of operational policies through subordinate managers. Interacts internally and externally with executive management
Scope of Impact/Degree of Independence
- Assists senior leaders in defining organizational goals and strategic plans.
- Directs and controls the activities of a broad functional area.
Problem Complexity/Decision Making Authority
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of the company.
- Provides strategy and direction for major functional area.
Client Relationship Skills
- Interacts internally and externally with executive level management,
- Influences decision makers internally and externally
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
Meet Some of Manhattan Associates's Employees
Professional Services Consultant
Halle oversees Manhattan Associates’ order management software contracts from the time of signing until the program goes live, ensuring smooth processes that meet every client need and objective.
Back to top