Creative Director / Shared Services
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency—optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
JOB SUMMARY –
This position is responsible for translating and executing marketing objectives through the collaborative development of key visual and messaging concepts as well as design direction (and hands-on execution as necessary) across varied media assets in support of overall corporate positioning, branding and company goals. Leads copy development for a variety of executions. May manage staff.
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience in creative direction, branding and/or art direction with heavy emphasis on concept/copy development in a corporate environment.
- 5+ years leading a team of marketers and/or creative personnel. Selects, develops, and evaluations team to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Strong knowledge of print, video, visual design, presentation and web capabilities and a strong understanding of marketing and advertising principles.
- Deep knowledge level with various aspects of traditional and non-tradition production, including web, video, and another multi-media. Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Power Point/Key Note, Adobe Creative Suite.
- The ability to multitask and articulate clear creative direction and underlying business rationale to team members to ensure streamlined execution and impactful results.
- Demonstrated strong persuasive and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated strong project management skills, leading multiple projects simultanenously from conceptualization through implementation.
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design, visual design, advertising, marketing, communications or a related field.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities –
- Responsibilities include the concepting, creation, collaboration and execution of varied media assets including the strategic and tactical oversight of branding elements/logos, marketing collateral, videos, advertising campaigns and the company's online presence.
- Develop and oversee creative campaigns to reinforce the organization's overall branding and desired image.
- Oversee the in-house development of creative assets to ensure a connected, branded 'signature'.
- Guide contract designers and other media specialists to integrate company brand, vision and messaging into tactical creative programs, campaigns and events.
- Manage the direction of the production team to creative and all other functional teams, acting as a liaison for both functional areas.
- Lead interface with internal clients in creatively and collaboratively guiding their campaign and marketing program efforts to meet both their targeted requirements while also advancing the company brand proposition, look and feel and key messages.
- Oversees the preparation of technical illustrations, design procedures, graphics, photography, and other printing.
- Manages the work of creative designers and the use of outside graphic services.
- Ensures accurate representation of company logo and brand name.
- Manages all aspects of creative editing and production.
Scope of Impact/Degree of Independence
- Assists executives and/or other senior leaders in defining organizational goals and strategic plans.
- Directs and controls the activities of a broad functional area.
- The Creative Director will be required to gain a solid understanding of the company strategy, direction and offerings to ensure brand and message consistency
Problem Complexity/Decision Making Authority –
- The Creative Director is a senior role working in close collaboration with the Vice President, Global Branding and Creative Services and the CMO.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of the company.
- Provides strategy and direction for major functional area.
- Erroneous decision can have long-term effect on the company's success.
Client Relationship Skills
- Interacts internally and externally with executive level management,
- Influences decision makers internally and externally
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
Meet Some of Manhattan Associates's Employees
Professional Services Consultant
Halle oversees Manhattan Associates’ order management software contracts from the time of signing until the program goes live, ensuring smooth processes that meet every client need and objective.
Back to top