Consultant Transportation Management
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency-optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
As a Support Consultant at Manhattan Associates, Inc., you will have the unique opportunity to combine your technical aptitude, business and supply chain knowledge, and desire for client contact in an exciting, software consulting career working directly with our clients, who are some of the country's leading manufacturers, retailers, and distributors.
Our support consultants are our customer's primary point of contact throughout the lifecycle of one or more of our supply chain solution software packages, including state-of-the-art warehouse management systems, transportation management systems, RFID, reverse logistics, and labor management systems.
As a Support Consultant, you will:
- Serve as the liaison between our clients and our software product development team, supporting our products and ensuring client satisfaction for our customers across a broad range of industries, including consumer goods, food, government, high-tech/electronics, industrial/wholesale, life sciences, logistics service providers and retail.
- Understand the client's business requirements, matching them to our software's functionality
- Configure Manhattan Associates software to meet the client's business requirements
- Develop and execute test cases for software modifications
- Insure successful project completion, exceeding client expectations and continually building strong client relationship
- Manage client relations by providing business and systems expertise
- Work on small project teams made up of other Consultants and supply chain software professionals
- Gain exposure to multiple industries and types of companies
- Four-year bachelor's or foreign equivalent degree in computer science, engineering, business or related field
- 1 year of experience developing, supporting or implementing [packaged] application software
- 6 months experience with database troubleshooting or developing in SQL or related relational database
- Requires up to 50% travel.
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
Meet Some of Manhattan Associates's Employees
Senior Vice President, Global Research and Development, Manhattan Associates
The inner workings of software are very complex, and it's very difficult to produce, so you need a high intellect and energy.
Back to top