Consultant -Order Management
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency-optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
Do you have experience in large software implementation, a passion for complex problem solving and business process improvement and do you want to work directly with world class customers in their supply chain and commerce development?
Each Consultant works closely with customers to gather their requirements, lead design workshops, write specifications, support configuration and testing processes and oversee the actual product implementation. You will be offered with great opportunities to travel through the central Europe including Belgium, Netherlands, Germany and beyond. You will be based in our Nieuwegein office and could expect to travel 50% of the time.
We are looking for:
You are an experienced software professional who has a proven ability in implementing in supporting large and complex software or applications and you are driven by providing best in class customer services and interested in supply chain and omni-channel commerce.
Here's few things that we see as critical for someone to be successful in this role:
- The software/IT environment has been your playground for last couple of years
- You have a consistent proven track record of implementing software into a client site
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in working with IT systems, databases and SQL knowledge
- You will be incredibly detail-oriented and customer focus, you are a get things done person and want to be measured by your output rather than your input
- Bachelor's degree in logistics, engineering, computer science, mathematics or equivalent through business experience
- Fluent (spoken and written) in Dutch and English, another European language is a plus
What's in for you?
Manhattan Associates supplies the vital links between processes, information and people that allow our customers to stay one step ahead of their competition. In short, we're in the business of change.
What's not changing is the way we run our business and how we treat our employees. At Manhattan Associates, we believe:
- Support, encouragement and opportunity should be expected.
- Talent, leadership, innovative thinking and hard work is recognized and rewarded.
- An inclusive environment that leverages unique backgrounds, experience and perspectives makes us better.
- Collaboration can overcome any challenge.
- Where you take your career, and how you grow, is truly up to you. We'll support you in your career progression.
We really want to hear from you, even if it's just to ask some questions about this job or have a chat. Connect with our EMEA Recruiter, Shanshan Wang on LinkedIn, or click Apply!
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
Back to top