- Atlanta, GA
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency-optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
Serve as primary point of contact for client throughout the implementation of product. Provides services in connection with system configuration, testing, training, and issues resolution. Analyze and resolve issues that arise throughout the implementation and work with analysts to resolve technical issues.
- Four-year bachelor's or foreign equivalent degree in computer science, engineering, business or related field
- 1 year of experience working in a client/customer facing role within a supply chain or software organization
- Up to 50% travel required.
- 1 year of experience with database troubleshooting (SQL)
- 1 year of experience deploying software
Back to top