Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency—optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
- Primary activities include configuration, testing, issues resolution, implementation and post implementation support. A majority of the consultant's time is spent onsite working directly with the customer project team.
- Analyze and resolve issues that arise throughout the implementation. Works with analysts to resolve technical issues.
- Performs testing of client specific enhancements in a timely manner.
- Minimum of 50% travel required.
- Individual Contributor. May review the work of others
- Meets utilization expectations
- Entry level professional contributor on a project or specialty work team
- Typically requires HBO + in Logistics, Computer Science or related business experience and 6 mo-2 years of experience in related field
- Fluent German, Dutch and English language skills
- Adheres to departmental processes and procedures
Scope of Impact/Degree of Independence
- Typical projects are 1-3 man teams over a 6 week to 6 month timeframe
- Contributions are usually limited to task-related activities
- Performs basic tasks and functions for professional field of work according to established procedures and/or protocols
- Identifies and resolves configuration, data and user issues
- Plans work within specified deadlines and according to priorities set by others
- Understands fundamental concepts and theories
- Generally limited knowledge of industry practices and procedures
Client Relationship Skills
- May respond to client requests for information
- Participates in training to enhance skills necessary to be a valuable team member
- Assists with practice administrative tasks (time and forecast entry)
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
Meet Some of Manhattan Associates's Employees
Professional Services Consultant
Halle oversees Manhattan Associates’ order management software contracts from the time of signing until the program goes live, ensuring smooth processes that meet every client need and objective.
Back to top