Change Management Consultant
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency-optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
The Change Management Consultant will develop and implement Change Management strategy and services in accordance with established client guidelines and in consideration of overall impact and cultural sensitivity to change and a focus on knowledge transfer in an adult learning context.
The Change Management Consultant serves as a point of contact for the organizational change management activities on the project including communication strategies and plans. Strong facilitation and communication skills are required to effectively transition all project stakeholder groups from project awareness to project buy-in/adoption. He or she ensures that organizational change activities are conducted, that dependencies with other implementation activities are identified, and that synchronization takes place from the business process management perspective.
- Create change management strategy and plan which at a minimum includes plans for stakeholder identification and sponsorship management, communications, training and organizational readiness assessment. Integrate content of communication, training and change activities to ensure focus on behavioral change.
- Work with other project team members to gather and analyze detailed information about the process design and the impact on the roles and the organizations affected (for example, information on the transactions owned by specific roles).
- Identify human and organizational risks and develop and maintain the project's CM Plan.
- Conduct an 'initial' organizational assessment to determine the position of the business and conduct ongoing reviews to facilitate alignment.
- U nderstand the significance of the changes within the functional areas to provide information and recommendations regarding expected organization impacts.
- Manage and promote realistic expectations of the organization regarding new systems and processes, e.g. capabilities, features, etc.
- Drive out specific change tasks and deliverables and facilitate organizational change events when required (for example, a job impact workshop).
- Manage the delivery of end-user training and subsequent follow-up activities, including effectiveness assessment.
- Manage the implementation of the project communications strategy.
- Generate and maintain advocacy at the various levels of the respective organizations and stakeholder buy-in for the implementation project.
- Support the impacted businesses with information and detailed frameworks, where appropriate, to ensure that they can conduct the necessary activities to minimize organizational risks.
- Measure effectiveness of change management plans and adjust where necessary.
- 2+ years Change Management experience and well-developed business networks.
- 2- 3 years' experience in developing and implementing end-user training strategies.
- Knowledge of Change Management Methodologies
- Industry experience in Organizational Change Management is preferred
- Previous experience with large IT global implementations
- Excellent facilitation and communication skills
- Strong leadership skills; ability to influence others indirectly, i.e. without direct line supervision.
- Creative and innovative when necessary.
- Comfortable in a team environment, with strong group dynamics awareness and collaboration skills, combined with the ability and willingness to communicate with a wide variety of individuals and differing functional accountabilities.
- Customer focused and results oriented.
- Well-developed self-planning and organization skills including ability to work interdependently, prioritize activities, meet commitments, and proactively manage time and a heavy workload.
- Ability to adjust to varying or unexpected changing conditions and shifting priorities with minimal direction.
- Ability/desire to share best practices/key learnings (good & bad).
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
Back to top