Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency-optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
You are motivated to learn and understand our supply chain solutions and ambitious in your drive to work with our customers to solve complex technical problems. You are passionate about systems and relentless in your desire to innovate customers supply chain processes. You are equipped with the following:
- Master in Engineering, Mathematics, Computing/IT or Science based degree or equivalent through work experience
- Work experience within a commercial, business environment gained from an internship/industrial placement or relevant work experience
- Been an active member of an extracurricular university society group or team
- Able to travel about 50% for a role in Support, and at least 80% in Services, mostly across Europe.
- Enthusiastic, energetic and driven
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Meet Some of Manhattan Associates's Employees
Senior Vice President, Global Research and Development, Manhattan Associates
The inner workings of software are very complex, and it's very difficult to produce, so you need a high intellect and energy.
Back to top