Application Support Senior Manager- ETS
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency—optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
Application Support Senior Manager will be working with various business/app teams to manage, govern and maintain a range of applications, including custom, COTs and SaaS. Leading/guiding members of the team responsible for support of multiple enterprise applications - providing quality service in front line technical support, to include managing the ticketing system, responding to escalation issues and interacting with users to support their needs. The person should have 12+ years of experience in strategic planning, global IT delivery, PMO, program management, application architecture, outsourcing, vendor management, IT operations, project governance, risk and compliance management.
- Develop and deliver service area strategy – technology strategy & operational strategy
- Manage the Engineering, Integration, and Release of new or enhanced capabilities
- Deliver existing committed service levels
- Strong delivery process oriented – lean, agile, quality driven, continuous integration. Knowledge of Cloud, DevOps driven application delivery, Business Intelligence & Analytics. Comfortable with using new technologies to drive value
- Proficient in IT systems development & deployment, process improvement, new technology acquisition and utilization through presentations, roadshows and workshops.
- Run, monitor, maintain, and control all relevant 'in-service' environments
- Accountable for adequate resolution of all 'in-service' incidents and problems including root cause analysis
- Manage the backlog of enhancement, change, and operational requests
- Manage capacity and mitigate risk
- Continually improve the alignment, efficiency, and execution of the area Service Catalog
- Ensure a high degree of visibility and transparency into current-state, successes, challenges, and risks
- Responsible to ensure that proper application designs are created and applied consistent with the enterprise architecture
- Foster an environment in which application developers have a high level of engagement, challenge, and commitment to quality
- Manage the development and deployment of new applications and/or enhancements to existing application throughout the enterprise
- Ensure that development projects meet business requirements and goals, fulfill end-user requirements and identify and resolve system issues
- Continuous measured improvement utilizing design reviews, code reviews, unit testing and integration testing
- Review and analyze existing application effectiveness and efficiency to develop strategies for improving or leveraging these systems
- Manage resource allocation and monitoring productivity levels of development team members
- Develop financial plans and annual budgets for application development portfolio
- Coordinate with IT Service Desk to ensure proper issue and incident resolution
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
Meet Some of Manhattan Associates's Employees
Professional Services Consultant
Halle oversees Manhattan Associates’ order management software contracts from the time of signing until the program goes live, ensuring smooth processes that meet every client need and objective.
Back to top