Analyst Relations Manager
Manhattan designs, builds and delivers market-leading Supply Chain Commerce solutions for its customers around the world. We help drive the commerce revolution with unmatched insight and unrivaled technology, connecting front-end revenue and relationships with back-end execution and efficiency-optimized on a common technology platform. This platform-based approach is enabling leading companies across the globe to get closer to their customers and achieve real-world results.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities -
Candidate will assume full responsibility for creating and driving the Analyst Relations engagement strategy for Manhattan Associates.
- Creating competitive messaging that sets Manhattan apart from the competition.
- Identify the top industry analysts in each key market and lay out a strategy for updating and influencing the top tier.
- Manage Manhattan's participation and elevate the company's position in key analyst reports.
- Clearly delineating Manhattan's competitive differentiators with frequent iterations of marketing materials that are leveraged to the analysts.
- Staying apprised of competitive landscape to defend leadership position and push to be viewed as leader from a product and mindshare standpoint.
- Building a portfolio of customer case studies to share with the analyst community
- Developing a strategic and dynamic analyst database that outlines the most relevant and influential global analysts based on their interactions with global media, financial markets and customers.
- Communicating with key global analysts daily, weekly and monthly with interactions in person, by phone and video.
- Driving a modern-day strategic analyst relations model whereby your week is spent influencing the most important analysts in the marketplace with differentiated key messages.
- Creating new and fostering trusted and meaningful relationships with the analyst community around the globe.
- Responding to competitive reports in collaboration with Product Management using the utmost rigor and accurate data to score in the highest quadrants.
- Be an ambassador of the brand, ensuring it represents and advocates for the voice of the customer.
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values a commitment to quality
- Provide sales and marketing enablement and response guidance to competitive reports
- 10+ years of demonstrated experience in a communication, product management or corporate strategy role working with industry analysts or public relations functions, preferably in a Cloud, software or high-tech background.
- 8 years of experience of influencing and presenting to industry analysts, delivering impactful public presentations. Experience within Supply Chain, OmniChannel and/or Inventory Technology preferred.
- Accountability-minded and execution-focused leader who is confident and collaborative.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills, with demonstrated experience interacting with C-Level executives, Sales and Marketing colleagues.
- Strategic thinking with regard to brand building experiences
- Ability to build and maintain cross-functional relationships
- Flexibility to react quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field
Manhattan Associates is at the forefront of the most innovative technologies, in a business casual environment that provides plenty of opportunity for growth. We pride ourselves on promoting a culture that encourages open minds, fosters superior communication and creates new possibilities. Manhattan Associates is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a veteran. In the United States, Manhattan Associates participates in the Employment Eligibility Verification Program (E-Verify) operated by the Department of Homeland Security in partnership with the Social Security Administration. Participation in the E-Verify Program allows Manhattan Associates to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees after the Employment Eligibility Verification Form (Form I-9) has been completed.
Back to top