Are you passionate about managing smooth product releases? Are you a problem solver with a knack for negotiating solutions and collaborating across departments? Do you have a flair for risk assessment? If the answer to those questions is a resounding yes, you might be destined to become a Mango.
We’re looking for an all-star Project Manager to join Mango’s Mission Control team. Reporting to our Mission Control Director, you’ll be working on the frontlines to manage the day-to-day progress of tasks, as well as to coordinate the delivery of development and production releases. Whether you’re digging into and improving our project management systems or managing the moving parts of large-scale projects, you’ll be doing the work you love every single day.
We have our sights set on finding an extraordinary individual for this role. We’re looking for an experienced Project Manager with a creative, collaborative spirit. You’ll be working with key players from across Mango departments, ranging from genius marketers to brainiac linguists. We want someone who loves to keep up with new technologies and is a lifelong learner—we’ll look to you to lead and manage teams effectively. Finally, we’re looking for a manager on a mission. Here at Mango, our purpose is simple but powerful: our work is devoted to enriching as many lives as possible with language and culture. When you work here, every day is an adventure—are you up for the challenge? We can’t wait to hear from you!
- Coordinate delivery of development and production releases that meet quality assurance standards.
- Assist Product Owner in creating and maintaining backlog of tasks based on requirements that communicates tasks, milestone dates, project status, and resource allocation.
- Manage day-to-day progress of tasks via weekly (or bi-weekly) sprints.
- Follow Product Development Life Cycle methodology.
- Coordinate project release milestones with Marketing and other departments as necessary.
- Report project status, sprint plans/results, and team performance to Mission Control Director.
- Experience managing large-scale projects.
- Technical comprehension of application/development processes.
- Experience with project management tools, sprint.
- Strong leadership and team management ability.
- Strong communication skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Risk management and assessment skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
Mango Languages is an industry leader in providing lovable language-learning experiences to millions of users around the globe. Each day, our passionate, dynamic team is driven by our core mission to enrich lives with language and culture. Available on mobile, tablet and web-based platforms, our software teaches real conversations (in over 70 languages and counting!) and cultural background to public library patrons, students, corporate executives, government officials, and language lovers of all ages.
What's it really like to work at Mango? In a word: extraordinary. Forget your typical 9–5, corporate office job. Mango is full of bright colors, and even brighter people. We believe in enjoying the journey to greatness, with close-knit, collaborative team members who work as hard as they play. Our language clubs, casual dress code, social events, cultural celebrations and weekly Friday Fiestas (you heard that right!) all contribute to the vibrant, fun-loving, collaborative Mango Grove we are proud to call home. We care about our work, our customers, and one another.
Meet Some of Mango Languages's Employees
Co-Founder & COO
Our program today has a heavy focus on building conversational skills, and that's very unique.
Back to top