Mid Level iOS Developer
- Produce high-quality code to help create new products and maintain and improve existing products.
- Assist with product (system) architecture
- Design and create information architectures
- Write scalable, extensible backend code
- Work with UI/UX designers to create user-friendly front ends
- Establish and document technical requirements.
- Work with stakeholders to research requirements
- Ensure requirements are properly documented
- Work with other developers to design systems that meet requirements
- Provide technical solutions and recommendations.
- Provide technical expertise and assist with requirements and data gathering
- Assist project managers with project task prioritization
- Participate in discussions about and contribute ideas towards the creation of new products and the improvement of existing products
- Share knowledge with technology team and mentor junior developers.
- Develop and implement best coding practices
- Pair programming
- Perform code reviews
- Advise peers on architectural decisions
- Help peers troubleshoot problems
- Minimum 3 years of software development experience
- 2+ years of iOS development experience
- Proficient with Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Graphics, Core Location, etc.
- Familiarity with application and view controller lifecycle
- Experience with auto-layout and storyboard references
- Experience consuming RESTful APIs from an iOS application
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git, SVN, etc.)
- Experience publishing an app in the app store
Meet Some of Mango Languages's Employees
Software Technical Lead
As a lead software tech in the Android Development Department, Vess works alongside fellow developers to optimize and build out Mango’s Android app, ensuring all specifications are met.
Back to top