Mid Level Front End Developer
- Produce high quality code to help create new products and maintain and improve existing products.
- Assist with product (system) architecture Design and create information architectures
- Write scalable, extensible backend codeWork with UI/UX designers to create user-friendly front ends
- Establish and document technical requirements.
- Work with stakeholders to research requirements
- Ensure requirements are properly documented
- Work with other developers to design systems that meet requirements
- Provide technical solutions and recommendations.
- Provide technical expertise and assist with requirements and data gatheringAssist project managers with project task prioritizationParticipate in discussions about and contribute ideas towards the creation of new products and the improvement of existing productsShare knowledge with technology team and mentor junior developers.Develop and implement best coding practicesPair programming Perform code reviewsAdvise peers on architectural decisionsHelp peers troubleshoot problems
- Minimum 4 years software development experience
- Current working knowledge of a popular SPA framework, e.g. Angular, React, Backbone, etc.
- Knowledge of ES6, ES2015, TypeScript (preferred)
- Experience with React & Redux (preferred)
Meet Some of Mango Languages's Employees
Software Technical Lead
As a lead software tech in the Android Development Department, Vess works alongside fellow developers to optimize and build out Mango’s Android app, ensuring all specifications are met.
Back to top