Mid Level Front End Developer
Are you an innovative, collaborative developer? Mango is looking for a Mid Level Front End Developer to join our talented tech team. Get ready to develop and implement user interfaces that you (and the rest of the world!) will fall in love with—that’s kind of our thing.
As a Mid Level Front End Developer with Mango, you’ll serve as a key player in developing high-quality code, assisting with decision making, and providing technical solutions and recommendations. You’ll wear many hats in this role, giving you the opportunity to not only deliver quality code, but also mentor and motivate your team members. Working with a multidisciplinary team, you’ll work closely with UX/UI designers to bring the vision to life and create user-friendly front ends for both new and existing products.
Our ideal candidate is also eager to optimize our systems and processes as a team, identifying best practices and documenting them. You’re not only technical, but also a collaborative team player willing to try new things. And, of course, you have proven experience in software development and front end technologies. We’re looking for someone who is excited to jump in and join the fun, helping to shape where Mango’s lovable learning products are headed next.
Think you might be the perfect fit to join our tech team? We can’t wait to hear from you!
- Produce high quality code to help create new products and maintain and improve existing products.
- Assist with product (system) architecture Design and create information architectures
- Write scalable, extensible backend codeWork with UI/UX designers to create user-friendly front ends
- Establish and document technical requirements.
- Work with stakeholders to research requirements
- Ensure requirements are properly documented
- Work with other developers to design systems that meet requirements
- Provide technical solutions and recommendations.
- Provide technical expertise and assist with requirements and data gatheringAssist project managers with project task prioritizationParticipate in discussions about and contribute ideas towards the creation of new products and the improvement of existing productsShare knowledge with technology team and mentor junior developers.Develop and implement best coding practicesPair programming Perform code reviewsAdvise peers on architectural decisionsHelp peers troubleshoot problems
- Minimum 4 years software development experience
- Current working knowledge of a popular SPA framework, e.g. Angular, React, Backbone, etc.
- Knowledge of ES6, ES2015, TypeScript (preferred)
- Experience with React & Redux (preferred)
Mango Languages is an industry leader in providing lovable language-learning experiences to millions of users around the globe. Each day, our passionate, dynamic team is driven by our core mission to enrich lives with language and culture. Available on mobile, tablet, and web-based platforms, our software teaches real conversations (in 71 languages and counting!) and cultural background to public library patrons, students, corporate executives, government officials, and language lovers of all ages.
Meet Some of Mango Languages's Employees
Co-Founder & COO
Our program today has a heavy focus on building conversational skills, and that's very unique.
Back to top