Mango Live Spanish Coach
- Apply the communicative approach to individual online language instruction.
- Create personalized sessions using proprietary Mango Language learning tools.
- Coach and assess professional clientele as well as their spouses and children.
- Commit to a flexible schedule in relevant time zones.
- Commit to approximately 10-20 hours of paid online training.
- Manage multiple individual students with various schedules across varied levels of proficiency.
- Experience using technology in live online language instruction.
- Demonstrable ability to learn new technologies (experience with Google Drive, Zoom, Salesforce, and Schedule Once preferred).
- Experience teaching Spanish to English speakers and/or a degree in language teaching, applied linguistics, or a teaching certification.
- Native fluency in Spanish (Latin American preferred).
- Advanced proficiency in English.
- Passion for the learning and teaching of language and culture.
How to Apply
- Step 1: Submit a resume and a cover letter here outlining your experience and qualifications as they relate to the job description.
- Step 2: Submit a brief video, no more than two minutes, in English, introducing yourself. (The video can be done using any platform / technology). Please email your video to [email protected]
Meet Some of Mango Languages's Employees
Software Technical Lead
As a lead software tech in the Android Development Department, Vess works alongside fellow developers to optimize and build out Mango’s Android app, ensuring all specifications are met.
Back to top