Mango Live Russian Coach
Mango Languages is an industry leader in providing lovable language learning experiences to millions of users around the globe. Each day, our passionate, dynamic team is driven by our core mission to enrich lives with language and culture. Available on mobile, tablet and web-based platforms, our software teaches real conversations (in 70 languages and counting!) and cultural notes to public library patrons, students, corporate executives, government officials, and language lovers of all ages. Are you up for a fast-paced, rewarding position that helps promote language and culture learning the world over? Then we can’t wait to hear from you!
- Apply the communicative approach to individual online language instruction.
- Create personalized sessions using proprietary Mango Language learning tools.
- Coach and assess professional clientele as well as their spouses and children.
- Commit to a flexible schedule in relevant time zones.
- Commit to approximately 10-20 hours of paid online training.
- Manage multiple individual students with various schedules across varied levels of proficiency.
- Experience using technology in live online language instruction.
- Demonstrable ability to learn new technologies (experience with Google Drive, Zoom, Salesforce, and Schedule Once preferred).
- Experience teaching Russian to English speakers and/or a degree in language teaching, applied linguistics, or a teaching certification.
- Native fluency in Russian.
- Advanced proficiency in English.
- Passion for the learning and teaching of language and culture.
How To Apply
- Step 1: Submit a resume and a cover letter here outlining your experience and qualifications as they relate to the job description.
- Step 2: Submit a brief video (in English), no more than two minutes, introducing yourself. (The video can be done using any platform / technology). Please email your video to linguistvideo @ mangolanguage.com.
Forget your typical 9-5, corporate office job. Mango is full of bright colors and even brighter people. We believe in enjoying the journey to greatness, with close-knit, collaborative team members who work as hard as they play. Our language clubs, casual dress code, social events, daily yoga breaks, cultural celebrations, and weekly Friday Fiestas (you heard that right!) all contribute to the vibrant, fun-loving, collaborative Mango Grove we are proud to call home.
Meet Some of Mango Languages's Employees
Co-Founder & COO
Our program today has a heavy focus on building conversational skills, and that's very unique.
Back to top