Mango Live MSA Arabic Coach
We are looking for someone who can:
- Apply the communicative approach to individual online language instruction.
- Create personalized sessions using proprietary Mango Language learning tools.
- Coach and assess professional clientele as well as their spouses and children.
- Commit to a flexible schedule in relevant time zones.
- Commit to approximately 10-20 hours of paid online training.
- Manage multiple individual students with various schedules across varied levels of proficiency.
- Experience using technology in live online language instruction.
- Demonstrable ability to learn new technologies (Experience with Google Drive, Zoom, Salesforce, and Schedule Once preferred).
- Experience teaching MSA Arabic to English speakers and/or a degree in language teaching, applied linguistics, or a teaching certification.
- Native fluency in Arabic.
- Advanced proficiency in English.
- Passion for the learning and teaching of language and culture.
How to Apply
- Step 1: Submit a resume and a cover letter here outlining your experience and qualifications as they relate to the job description.
- Step 2: Submit a brief video, no more than two minutes, in English, introducing yourself. (The video can be done using any platform / technology). Please email your video to linguistvideo @ mangolanguage.com.
Forget your typical 9-5, corporate office job. Mango is full of bright colors and even brighter people. We believe in enjoying the journey to greatness, with close-knit, collaborative team members who work as hard as they play. Our language clubs, casual dress code, social events, daily yoga breaks, cultural celebrations, and weekly Friday Fiestas (you heard that right!) all contribute to the vibrant, fun-loving, collaborative Mango Grove we are proud to call home.
Meet Some of Mango Languages's Employees
Co-Founder & COO
Our program today has a heavy focus on building conversational skills, and that's very unique.
Back to top