Mandarin Chinese Video Co-host
Mango Languages is an industry leader in providing lovable language learning experiences to our users and is looking to continue expanding into the emerging video content arena. We are looking for a native speaker, who can teach Mandarin and is comfortable being in front of a camera and sharing/discussing language and culture topics that will help our audience learn.
- Work with on-and-off-screen talent to teach language material to video viewers
- Present engaging language learning material
- Can commit to approximately 10-20 hours of video filming on-site
- Comfortable with being interviewed and presenting language material in front of a camera
- Native fluency in Mandarin (Most standard dialect of Mandarin)
- Advanced proficiency in English
- Passion for teaching and learning language and culture (Preferred)
- Experience teaching Mandarin to English speakers and/or a degree in language teaching, applied linguistics, or a teaching certification (Preferred)
- Experience with self-promotion or active engagement with social media
- Can work in Farmington Hills, MI
- Lives within a reasonable distance of office or can arrange own transportation and lodging.
How to Apply
- Step 1: Submit a resume and a cover letter here outlining your experience and qualification as they relate to the job description.
- Step 2: Submit a brief video, no more than two minutes, in English, introducing yourself and showing why you would be a good video host. Include an example of your ability to teach something. (The video can be done using any platform/technology). Please email or share your video to [email protected]
Forget your typical 9-5, corporate office job. Mango is full of bright colors and even brighter people. We believe in enjoying the journey to greatness, with close-knit, collaborative team members, who work as hard as they play. Our language clubs, casual dress code, social events, daily yoga breaks, cultural celebrations, and weekly Friday Fiestas (you heard that right!) all contribute to the vibrant, fun-loving, collaborative Mango Grove we are proud to call home.
Meet Some of Mango Languages's Employees
Co-Founder & COO
Our program today has a heavy focus on building conversational skills, and that's very unique.
Back to top