Mandarin Chinese Video Co-host
- Work with on-and-off-screen talent to teach language material to video viewers
- Present engaging language learning material
- Can commit to approximately 10-20 hours of video filming on-site
- Comfortable with being interviewed and presenting language material in front of a camera
- Native fluency in Mandarin (Most standard dialect of Mandarin)
- Advanced proficiency in English
- Passion for teaching and learning language and culture (Preferred)
- Experience teaching Mandarin to English speakers and/or a degree in language teaching, applied linguistics, or a teaching certification (Preferred)
- Experience with self-promotion or active engagement with social media
- Can work in Farmington Hills, MI
- Lives within a reasonable distance of office or can arrange own transportation and lodging.
How to Apply
- Step 1: Submit a resume and a cover letter here outlining your experience and qualification as they relate to the job description.
- Step 2: Submit a brief video, no more than two minutes, in English, introducing yourself and showing why you would be a good video host. Include an example of your ability to teach something. (The video can be done using any platform/technology). Please email or share your video to [email protected]
Meet Some of Mango Languages's Employees
Software Technical Lead
As a lead software tech in the Android Development Department, Vess works alongside fellow developers to optimize and build out Mango’s Android app, ensuring all specifications are met.
Back to top