Mandarin Chinese Curriculum Creator
Mango Languages is an industry leader in providing lovable language learning experiences to our users and is looking to continue expanding into the emerging video content arena. We are looking for a native speaker, who can create Mandarin curriculum for video content and sharing/discussing language and culture topics that will help our audience learn.
- Develop and curate language lesson plans and material
- Work with on-and-off-screen talent to teach language material to video viewers
- Provide translations and written subtitles for video footage
- Native fluency in Mandarin (Most standard dialect of Mandarin)
- Advanced proficiency in English
- Passion for teaching and learning language and culture (Preferred)
- Experience teaching Mandarin to English speakers and/or a degree in language teaching, applied linguistics, or a teaching certification (Preferred)
- Experience with self-promotion or active engagement with social media
How to Apply
- Step 1: Submit a resume and a cover letter here outlining your experience and qualification as they relate to the job description.
Forget your typical 9-5, corporate office job. Mango is full of bright colors and even brighter people. We believe in enjoying the journey to greatness, with close-knit, collaborative team members, who work as hard as they play. Our language clubs, casual dress code, social events, daily yoga breaks, cultural celebrations, and weekly Friday Fiestas (you heard that right!) all contribute to the vibrant, fun-loving, collaborative Mango Grove we are proud to call home.
Meet Some of Mango Languages's Employees
Co-Founder & COO
Our program today has a heavy focus on building conversational skills, and that's very unique.
Back to top