Levantine Arabic Course Developer
How to Apply
- Interested in applying? It’s easy — just two simple steps and you’re on your way.
- Step 1: Submit your resume and cover letter here, outlining your experience and qualifications as they relate to the job description. Let us know why this is the perfect opportunity for you!
- Step 2: Submit a brief video (under two minutes is perfect!), in English, introducing yourself. Create your video using any platform or technology — we want to hear about who you are and why you’d excel in this role. Please email your video to [email protected]
- Native Levantine Arabic speaker. For this position, we specifically need a native speaker from Syria who has a mastery of their native language (Levantine Arabic, Damascus dialect) in its currently spoken form. We also need you to have a thorough understanding of grammar, culture, idiomatic expressions, and dialectal differences. We will consider speakers of other Levantine dialects so long as they have a clear understanding of the differences between their dialect and the Damascus dialect.
- Fluent in English. Courses are developed for English speakers. Full understanding and fluency of the English language and its grammar is needed for course creation and coordination with team members and project managers.
- Bachelor's Degree required in either of the following: Arabic language/literature or Language Teaching.
- Experience teaching languages.
- Flexible schedule and an availability of 5 to 20 hours per week.
- Reliable internet connection and a technical understanding of collaborative online tools. All work will be done remotely and online.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Must work well in a team.
- Must love language, culture, and learning — we all do!
Meet Some of Mango Languages's Employees
On the retention side of the Sales and Retention Team, Sabrina works with current customers to find out what they need and ensure that they remain satisfied with their use of Mango.
Back to top