Korean Video Co-Host
We’re looking for a native Korean speaker who is as comfortable sharing and discussing language and culture topics in front of a camera as they are enthusiastic about sharing them with the world. As an official face and voice of Mango, you’ll be educating and engaging our audience with the nuances of Korean language and culture, from discussions on specific character sets to pronunciation help, pop culture topics, and impressing connections with multilingual text savvy.
Expect to provide at least 10-20 hours of facetime, along with all the perks of hanging out with the Mango team. You’ll be working in tandem with our Content Team and Video Producer to help present materials covered and provide translations or subtitles for viewers.
- Work with on- and off-screen talent to teach language material to video viewers
- Present engaging language learning material
- Can commit to approximately 10-20 hours of video filming on-site
- Comfortable with being interviewed and presenting language material in front of a camera
- Native fluency in Korean (Most standard dialect of Korean)
- Advanced proficiency in English
- Experience with self-promotion or active engagement with social media
- Can work in Farmington Hills, MI
- Lives within a reasonable distance of office or can arrange own transportation and lodging.
How To Apply
- Step 1: Submit a resume and a cover letter here outlining your experience and qualifications as they relate to the job description.
- Step 2: Submit a brief video, no more than two minutes, in English, introducing yourself and showing why you would be a good video host. Include an example of your ability to teach something. (The video can be done using any platform / technology). Please email or share your video to [email protected]
안녕하세요! Forget your typical 9-5, corporate office job. Mango is full of bright colors and even brighter people. We believe in enjoying the journey to greatness, with close-knit, collaborative team members who work as hard as they play. Our language clubs, casual dress code, social events, daily yoga breaks, cultural celebrations, and weekly Friday Fiestas (you heard that right!) all contribute to the vibrant, fun-loving, collaborative Mango Grove we are proud to call home.
Meet Some of Mango Languages's Employees
Co-Founder & COO
Our program today has a heavy focus on building conversational skills, and that's very unique.
Back to top