Korean Brand Curriculum Creator
- Develop and curate language lesson plans and material
- Work with on- and off-screen talent to teach language material to video viewers
- Provide translations and written subtitles for video footage
- Native fluency in Korean (Most standard dialect of Korean)
- Advanced proficiency in English
- Passion for teaching and learning language and culture(Preferred)
- Experience teaching Korean to English speakers and/or a degree in language teaching, applied linguistics, or a teaching certification(Preferred)
- Experience with self-promotion or active engagement with social media
How To Apply
- Step 1: Submit a resume and a cover letter here outlining your experience and qualifications as they relate to the job description.
Meet Some of Mango Languages's Employees
Software Technical Lead
As a lead software tech in the Android Development Department, Vess works alongside fellow developers to optimize and build out Mango’s Android app, ensuring all specifications are met.
Back to top