Korean Brand Curriculum Creator
As curriculum creator, you’ll be educating and engaging our audience with the nuances of Korean language and culture, from discussions on specific character sets to pronunciation help, pop culture topics, and how to impress connections with multilingual text savvy.
Expect to provide at least 40 hours researching and crafting presentations and occasionally working in tandem with our content team and on-site co-host.
- Develop and curate language lesson plans and material
- Work with on- and off-screen talent to teach language material to video viewers
- Provide translations and written subtitles for video footage
- Native fluency in Korean (Most standard dialect of Korean)
- Advanced proficiency in English
- Passion for teaching and learning language and culture(Preferred)
- Experience teaching Korean to English speakers and/or a degree in language teaching, applied linguistics, or a teaching certification(Preferred)
- Experience with self-promotion or active engagement with social media
How To Apply
- Step 1: Submit a resume and a cover letter here outlining your experience and qualifications as they relate to the job description.
안녕하세요! Forget your typical 9-5, corporate office job. Mango is full of bright colors and even brighter people. We believe in enjoying the journey to greatness, with close-knit, collaborative team members who work as hard as they play. Our language clubs, casual dress code, social events, daily yoga breaks, cultural celebrations, and weekly Friday Fiestas (you heard that right!) all contribute to the vibrant, fun-loving, collaborative Mango Grove we are proud to call home.
Meet Some of Mango Languages's Employees
Co-Founder & COO
Our program today has a heavy focus on building conversational skills, and that's very unique.
Back to top