Are you passionate about creating game-changing coding? Are you a problem solver that loves to create better, faster, and awe-inspiring solutions through code? Are you multilingual in programming languages? If the answer to those questions is a resounding yes, you might be destined to become a Mango.
We have our sights set on finding an extraordinary individual for this role. We’re looking for an experienced programmer with a creative, collaborative spirit. You’ll be working with key players from across Mango departments, ranging from genius marketers to brainiac linguists. We want someone who loves to keep up with new technologies and is a lifelong learner - we’ll look to you to share knowledge and mentor junior developers. Finally, we’re looking for a designer on a mission. Here at Mango, our purpose is simple but powerful: our work is devoted to enriching as many lives as possible with language and culture. When you work here, every day is an adventure - are you up for the challenge? We can’t wait to hear from you!
- Produce high-quality code to help create new products and maintain and improve existing products.
- Maintain and improve our operational systems.
- Establish and document technical (and non-technical where necessary) requirements.
- Stay current on new technologies and continuously improve skills
- Share knowledge with technology team and mentor junior developers.
- At least 3 years developing web applications.
- Experience with React preferred, but AngularJS, Backbone.js, KnockoutJS, or similar is also acceptable.
- Experience with TypeScript preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bonus points if you love language learning!
Mango Languages is an industry leader in providing lovable language-learning experiences to millions of users around the globe. Each day, our passionate, dynamic team is driven by our core mission to enrich lives with language and culture. Available on mobile, tablet and web-based platforms, our software teaches real conversations (in 70 languages and counting!) and cultural background to public library patrons, students, corporate executives, government officials, and language lovers of all ages.