Italian Curriculum Creator
We are looking for a native speaker, who can create Italian curriculum for video content and curate engaging language and culture topics that will help our audience learn. You’ll be working in tandem with our Content Team to help design materials in the form of 5-minute slideshows. Mango Languages is an industry leader in providing lovable language learning experiences to our users and is looking to continue expanding into the emerging video content arena.
- Develop and curate language lesson plans and material
- Work with on-and-off-screen talent to teach language material to video viewers
- Provide translations and written subtitles for video footage
- Native fluency in Italian (Most standard dialect of Italian)
- Advanced proficiency in English
- Passion for teaching and learning language and culture (Bonus!)
- Experience teaching Italian to English speakers and/or a degree in language teaching, applied linguistics, or a teaching certification (Preferred!)
How To Apply
- Submit a resume and a cover letter here outlining your experience and qualifications as they relate to the job description.
Ciao! Mango is full of bright colors and even brighter people. We believe in enjoying the journey to greatness, with close-knit, collaborative team members who work as hard as they play. Our language clubs, casual dress code, social events, daily yoga breaks, cultural celebrations, and weekly Friday Fiestas (you heard that right!) all contribute to the vibrant, fun-loving, collaborative Mango Grove we are proud to call home.
Meet Some of Mango Languages's Employees
Co-Founder & COO
Our program today has a heavy focus on building conversational skills, and that's very unique.
Back to top