Working as a Support Intern on for MakerBot Support Team means everything from gathering process feedback, reporting and analyzing the effectiveness of call resolution to identifying trends of calls coming into the centers and deployment of new products and policies.
As a Support Intern, you will:
You’ll contribute your creativity and great ideas, working alongside innovative colleagues and mentors who will push you to be your very best. We’ll give you hands-on projects and the chance to make an immediate impact. Here are some of the roles you could have as an Intern with our MakerBot Support Team…
- Business Analyst
- Process Improvement
- Solution Center Analyst
As a Support Intern, you should:
- currently be enrolled in an undergraduate program
- proficient in Microsoft office tools
- interested in business analysis and process improvement
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills
Please note: This is an unpaid internship. College credit can be provided.
- People: We have some of the most talented, diverse, and collaborative teams in the world who love to push the boundaries of innovation.
- Products: We put 3D Printing on the map and gave the first 3D Printing keynote address at CES! We just released all-new solutions for professionals and educators, including two new 3D printers, software, new filament, and more on September 22, 2016. Read about it here.
- Office Space: From the moment you step onto the 21st floor of our office in Downtown Brooklyn - the high energy and view of multiple bridges and the Statue of Liberty - will take your breath away!
- Perks: We have great benefits, fun social events, and of course all the free snacks and ping-pong tournaments that you would expect at any cool tech company.
MakerBot, a subsidiary of Stratasys Ltd. (Nasdaq: SSYS) is a global leader in the 3D printing industry. Our mission is to advance tomorrow's innovators and institutions by empowering the professionals, educators, and students of today. Rather than solely focus on hardware, we offer connected solutions that address the wider needs of professionals and educators. These solutions provide a faster more effective way for engineers and designers to test ideas and for educators to prepare students for the jobs of tomorrow.
Founded in 2009 in Brooklyn, NY, MakerBot strives to redefine the standards for reliability and ease-of-use. Through this dedication, we have one of the largest installed bases in the industry and run Thingiverse, the largest 3D printing community in the world. We believe there's an innovator in everyone — join us.
MakerBot is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all applicants for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, status with regard public assistance, veteran status, or membership in any other legally protected class.
Back to top