The Salesforce Administrator is a critical member of the Information System team with end-to-end management responsibility for the company’s Salesforce (CRM) processes. Additional objectives are to help drive company-wide adoption information systems by collecting & facilitating business processes, driving & tracking usage and delivering training.
As a Salesforce Administrator, you will:
- Provide CRM administrative support for internal users in the US, Europe, and Asia
- Diagnose and resolve systems problems
- Manage users help desk and release management
- Full ownership for system process including design and documentation
- Manage full data flow from Lead to Order through the company's information systems
- Document and train users on system functions and processes
- Perform configurations in Salesforce using out of the box tools without need for development
- Ensuring data integrity and System maintenance's
- Manage and configure real-time and batch integrations between Salesforce.com and internal/external systems
- Gather, identify and analyze business requirements and ensure appropriate requirements are met by the system
- Create/maintain documentation on system changes
- Support partner users using Salesforce partner community
- Working with an external Vendor over the ERP on going requests, customizations and new projects
As a Salesforce Administrator, you have:
- Multitasking and prioritizing between different requirements
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to articulately discuss and explain system processes to others
- Excellent attention to detail and highly-organized
- Ability to understand a business requirement or process and map out a technical solution.
- Self-learning ability
- Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines, and reporting
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or another related field
- Hands on experience with Salesforce (CRM) or Sage X3 (ERP) is an advantage.
- People: We have some of the most talented, diverse, and collaborative teams in the world who love to push the boundaries of innovation.
- Products: We put 3D Printing on the map and gave the first 3D Printing keynote address at CES! We just released all-new solutions for professionals and educators, including two new 3D printers, software, new filament, and more on September 22, 2016. Read about it here.
- Office Space: From the moment you step onto the 21st floor of our office in Downtown Brooklyn - the high energy and view of multiple bridges and the Statue of Liberty - will take your breath away!
- Perks: We have great benefits, fun social events, and of course all the free snacks and ping-pong tournaments that you would expect at any cool tech company.
MakerBot, a subsidiary of Stratasys Ltd. (Nasdaq: SSYS), is a global leader in the 3D printing industry. Founded in 2009 in Brooklyn, NY, MakerBot strives to redefine the standards for reliability and ease-of-use. Through this dedication, MakerBot has one of the largest install bases in the industry and also runs Thingiverse, the largest 3D printing community in the world.
MakerBot's connected 3D printing solutions address the wider needs of professionals and educators, evolving their ideas from inspiration to innovation.
MakerBot is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all applicants for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, status with regard public assistance, veteran status, or membership in any other legally protected class.
Meet Some of MakerBot's Employees
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Taylor and his team collaborate to conceptualize, prototype, develop, and test every aspect of new 3D printer technology before it’s released onto the world market.
Back to top