MakerBot is looking for Channel Sales Intern who is passionate about scaling sales growth through an indirect go to market. If you’re excited to do what it takes to help MakerBot further its partnerships in the channel business, this is your chance to be a part of the Next Industrial Revolution with MakerBot
As Sales Intern, you will:
- perform US and International market analysis
- hunt for new accounts where we don’t have coverage or could benefit from a greater presence.
- standardize and formalize processes and programs as it relates to the fundamental best practices of sales
- assist with ongoing account management
- cold call school districts and businesses to introduce them to 3d printing
- qualify sales leads through calls and email
- learn all about 3D printing, become MakerBot certified and have the ability to create real life objects from scratch
As Sales Intern, you have:
- strong analytical skills (Microsoft Excel)
- excellent presentation skills (Microsoft Powerpoint)
- basic understanding of marketing and sales
- a can do attitude
- ability to cold call and work through extensive call lists
- current authorization to work in the United States on a full-time basis -- this employer will not sponsor applications for work/student Visas.
Extra experience counts too!
- Professional experience with 3D printing or MakerBot is a significant plus
- Sales experience a plus
- People: We have some of the most talented, diverse, and collaborative teams in the world who love to push the boundaries of innovation.
- Products: We put 3D Printing on the map and gave the first 3D Printing keynote address at CES! We just released a new product on January 4, 2016 - the Smart Extruder+. Read about it here: http://3dprint.com/113536/makerbot-smart-extruderplus/
- Office Space: From the moment you step onto the 21st floor of our office in Downtown Brooklyn - the high energy and view of multiple bridges and the Statue of Liberty - will take your breath away!
- Perks: We have great benefits, fun social events, and of course the free snacks and ping-pong tournaments are a must at any cool tech company.
MakerBot, a subsidiary of Stratasys Ltd. (Nasdaq: SSYS), is leading the Next Industrial Revolution by setting the standards in reliable and affordable desktop 3D printing. Founded in 2009, MakerBot sells desktop 3D printers to innovative and industry-leading customers worldwide, including engineers, architects, designers, educators and consumers. MakerBot has one of the largest installed bases and market shares in the desktop 3D printing industry, with more than 90,000 MakerBot Replicator 3D Printers in the world. The robust MakerBot 3D Ecosystem makes 3D printing easy and accessible for everyone. To learn more about MakerBot, visit makerbot.com.
MakerBot is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all applicants for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, status with regard public assistance, veteran status, or membership in any other legally protected class.
Back to top