Retention Marketing Manager
MakerBot is looking for an enthusiastic, ideation driven customer retention marketer who is creatively and KPI driven. As the customer retention-marketing manager, you will join an expanding performance marketing team that is leading the charge to grow new business and retain customers. Core responsibilities include working with MakerBot’s data team to define new customer marketing segments, ideate campaigns that drive customer lifetime value and facilitate customer cross departmental communications. The right candidate thrives in a fast paced working environment and exhibits a passion for building first-class customer experiences.
As a Retention Marketing Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Deliver segmented marketing messages to increase LTV
- Pitch and ideate new customer segments and campaigns with our data team
- Execute multi-variant tests
- Create and manage marketing segments within Simon Data (Customer communication platform)
- Launch campaigns across all MakerBot customer touchpoints (.com, email, software, applications) through Simon Data
- Work closely with MakerBot’s in-house creative department in the development of customer retention communications
- Assist in MakerBot’s customer retention strategy
- Define MakerBot’s customer lifecycle communication calendar
- Manage weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting of KPI’s
As a Retention Marketing Manager, you need experience in:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent experience
- Proven experience planning, launching, and reporting on campaigns
- Understanding of full funnel marketing strategy
- Capable of self teaching within given learning resources
- HTML / CSS beginning or intermediate level
- Marketo, Hubspot, ExactTarget experience preferred
- Strong project management skills; ability to multi-task, organize & prioritize.
- Strategic thinking and problem solving capabilities
- Consistently demonstrating a positive and collaborative approach – comfortable working with various functional groups across the organization
- Ability and excitement to tackle big goals with limited resources; thrives in an entrepreneurial environment
- People: We have some of the most talented, diverse, and collaborative teams in the world who love to push the boundaries of innovation.
- Products: We put 3D Printing on the map and gave the first 3D Printing keynote address at CES! We just released all-new solutions for professionals and educators, including two new 3D printers, software, new filament, and more on September 22, 2016. Read about it here.
- Office Space: From the moment you step onto the 21st floor of our office in Downtown Brooklyn - the high energy and view of multiple bridges and the Statue of Liberty - will take your breath away!
- Perks: We have great benefits, fun social events, and of course all the free snacks and ping-pong tournaments that you would expect at any cool tech company.
MakerBot, a subsidiary of Stratasys Ltd. (Nasdaq: SSYS) is a global leader in the 3D printing industry. Our mission is to advance tomorrow's innovators and institutions by empowering the professionals, educators, and students of today. Rather than solely focus on hardware, we offer connected solutions that address the wider needs of professionals and educators. These solutions provide a faster more effective way for engineers and designers to test ideas and for educators to prepare students for the jobs of tomorrow.
Founded in 2009 in Brooklyn, NY, MakerBot strives to redefine the standards for reliability and ease-of-use. Through this dedication, we have one of the largest installed bases in the industry and run Thingiverse, the largest 3D printing community in the world. We believe there's an innovator in everyone — join us.
MakerBot is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all applicants for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, status with regard public assistance, veteran status, or membership in any other legally protected class.
Meet Some of MakerBot's Employees
Vice President of Digital Products Ecosystem
Carla oversees the division of MakerBot comprising product managers and the User Experience and User Interface Teams, defining what the software should be and do.
Back to top