Mobile App Engineer
Mobile App Engineer
Design and develop software for the 3D printers and scanners that are changing the way people work and create. Our software engineers are constantly working on brand new problems, are picking up new skills all the time, and have a direct impact on the direction of the products we build.
As a Mobile App Engineer, you will:
- Make architectural and strategic decisions for long term development efficiency of MakerBot’s mobile applications
- Work with a software team building Desktop, Web & Mobile Applications
To be considered for the Mobile App Engineer, you need:
- Professional experience with responsive development
- Professional experience with Cross Platform app tools eg React Native
- Strong understanding of network programming, memory management
- Experience interacting with RESTful web APIs and JSON
- Capable of transforming design mockups into working applications
- Experience with Agile development patterns
Extra Experience counts too:
- Professional Objective-C and iOS SDK experience
- Knowledge of Android development
- Understanding of MVC and other cocoa design patterns
- Familiarity with OpenGL ES
- Knowledge of Node / React
- Familiarity with 3D printing / digital fabrication / MakerBot ecosystem
- People: We have some of the most talented, diverse, and collaborative teams in the world who love to push the boundaries of innovation.
- Products: We put 3D Printing on the map and gave the first 3D Printing keynote address at CES! We just released a new product on January 4, 2016 - the Smart Extruder+. Read about it here: http://3dprint.com/113536/makerbot-smart-extruderplus/
- Office Space: From the moment you step onto the 21st floor of our office in Downtown Brooklyn - the high energy and view of multiple bridges and the Statue of Liberty - will take your breath away!
- Perks: We have great benefits, fun social events, and of course the free snacks and ping-pong tournaments are a must at any cool tech company.
MakerBot, a subsidiary of Stratasys Ltd. (Nasdaq: SSYS), is leading the Next Industrial Revolution by setting the standards in reliable and affordable desktop 3D printing. Founded in 2009, MakerBot sells desktop 3D printers to innovative and industry-leading customers worldwide, including engineers, architects, designers, educators and consumers. MakerBot has one of the largest installed bases and market shares in the desktop 3D printing industry, with more than 90,000 MakerBot Replicator 3D Printers in the world. The robust MakerBot 3D Ecosystem makes 3D printing easy and accessible for everyone. To learn more about MakerBot, visit makerbot.com.
Back to top