Marketing Project Manager
MakerBot is looking for a passionate project manager to support the Marketing department of our company achieve its primary goals. You will assist in managing marketing projects from day to day customer facing campaigns including video production, website asset development and customer profile development to regular full scale product launches.
Your work will be a critical factor for the smooth operation of the department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the long term growth of the company.
As a Marketing Project Manager your responsibilities include:
- Review and manage daily administrative tasks to ensure the coordination of the department’s activities
- Organize various marketing projects and timelines
- Update spreadsheets, databases and presentations with effort updates and deliverables.
- Assist in the organization of department events and traditional or digital marketing campaigns.
- Prepare and deliver project presentations
- Communicate directly with internal business partners encouraging trusting relationships
As a Marketing Project Manager, you should have:
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Committed to delivering quality work.
- Proven experience as a technical project manager
- Superior project management skills
- Familiarity with JIRA, issue tracking tools.
- Excellent ability to multi-task, track and adhere to deadlines
- Excellent knowledge and comfort with Google Apps,
- Team player, strong leader and great communicator.
- BA in Marketing, Business or relevant field is a strong advantage
- People: We have some of the most talented, diverse, and collaborative teams in the world who love to push the boundaries of innovation.
- Products: We put 3D Printing on the map and gave the first 3D Printing keynote address at CES! We just released all-new solutions for professionals and educators, including two new 3D printers, software, new filament, and more on September 22, 2016. Read about it here.
- Office Space: From the moment you step onto the 21st floor of our office in Downtown Brooklyn - the high energy and view of multiple bridges and the Statue of Liberty - will take your breath away!
- Perks: We have great benefits, fun social events, and of course all the free snacks and ping-pong tournaments that you would expect at any cool tech company.
MakerBot, a subsidiary of Stratasys Ltd. (Nasdaq: SSYS) is a global leader in the 3D printing industry. Our mission is to advance tomorrow's innovators and institutions by empowering the professionals, educators, and students of today. Rather than solely focus on hardware, we offer connected solutions that address the wider needs of professionals and educators. These solutions provide a faster more effective way for engineers and designers to test ideas and for educators to prepare students for the jobs of tomorrow.
Founded in 2009 in Brooklyn, NY, MakerBot strives to redefine the standards for reliability and ease-of-use. Through this dedication, we have one of the largest installed bases in the industry and run Thingiverse, the largest 3D printing community in the world. We believe there's an innovator in everyone — join us.
MakerBot is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all applicants for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, status with regard public assistance, veteran status, or membership in any other legally protected class.
Meet Some of MakerBot's Employees
Vice President of Digital Products Ecosystem
Carla oversees the division of MakerBot comprising product managers and the User Experience and User Interface Teams, defining what the software should be and do.
Back to top