Inside Sales Representative
Are you a motivated sales professional looking for a job on the front lines of the 3D printing revolution? Are you seeking the opportunity to close big sales and build lasting relationships? Do you want to involve yourself on a high performing, supportive team, while being given the opportunity to grow your business? Do you see yourself thriving in a role where your customers and prospects are routinely in awe of your products?
If so, we're looking for an Inside Sales Representative on the Direct Sales team to manage and drive the success of MakerBot’s inbound commercial and EDU business. Previous customer-facing experience is required. In this role you will manage a book of inbound business ranging from school districts and libraries to Fortune 500 companies. You will carry large and small deals through 360 degrees of the sales cycle while reporting to the Manager of Direct Sales. This is your chance to be a part of the Next Industrial Revolution with MakerBot.
As Inside Sales Representative, you will:
- Learn everything there is to know about selling and marketing MakerBot 3D printers and filament in order to provide solutions to new and current customers
- Manage major accounts and relationships through inbound calls, emails, and quote requests
- Identify growth and expansion opportunities in new and existing relationships
- Maintain knowledge of competitive systems, pricing and practices
- Maintain knowledge of industry standard processes and materials where MakerBot 3D Printing solutions may disrupt or enhance customers’ processes
As Inside Sales Representative, you have:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- Minimum 1-2 years in Sales, client support, or marketing
- Strong organizational, planning and project management skills; ability to prioritize tasks for both self and team to meet business requirements and deadlines
- Strong ability to manage relationships and be happy in a performance driven position
- Ability to initiate and maintain new business relationships through referrals
- SalesForce and CRM program proficiency
- Strong communication and writing skills
- The opportunity to grow and advance in the undisputed leader of the desktop 3D printing space
Extra experience counts too!
- Professional experience with 3D printing or MakerBot is a significant plus
- People: We have some of the most talented, diverse, and collaborative teams in the world who love to push the boundaries of innovation.
- Products: We put 3D Printing on the map and gave the first 3D Printing keynote address at CES! We just released all-new solutions for professionals and educators, including two new 3D printers, software, new filament, and more on September 22, 2016. Read about it here.
- Office Space: From the moment you step onto the 21st floor of our office in Downtown Brooklyn - the high energy and view of multiple bridges and the Statue of Liberty - will take your breath away!
- Perks: We have great benefits, fun social events, and of course all the free snacks and ping-pong tournaments that you would expect at any cool tech company.
MakerBot, a subsidiary of Stratasys Ltd. (Nasdaq: SSYS) is a global leader in the 3D printing industry. Our mission is to advance tomorrow's innovators and institutions by empowering the professionals, educators, and students of today. Rather than solely focus on hardware, we offer connected solutions that address the wider needs of professionals and educators. These solutions provide a faster more effective way for engineers and designers to test ideas and for educators to prepare students for the jobs of tomorrow.
Founded in 2009 in Brooklyn, NY, MakerBot strives to redefine the standards for reliability and ease-of-use. Through this dedication, we have one of the largest installed bases in the industry and run Thingiverse, the largest 3D printing community in the world. We believe there's an innovator in everyone — join us.
MakerBot is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all applicants for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, status with regard public assistance, veteran status, or membership in any other legally protected class.
Back to top