Education Vertical Marketing Lead
MakerBot is looking for an eager individual to train and grow our community of educators and 3D printing enthusiasts through meaningful marketing strategies and educational expertise. You will help cultivate content, collaboration, and community across the MakerBot and Thingiverse ecosystem. The ideal candidate has a passion for education and educators, with experience in the field and building curriculum.
As a MakerBot Education Vertical Marketing Lead you will:
- Develop and deliver training content for both in person and digital delivery
- Maintain expert level of product knowledge on all things MakerBot.
- Create syllabi, lesson plans, and a curriculum for classes about MakerBot products and 3D software.
- Drive EDU messaging and market positioning
- Help to manage Thingiverse Education
- Manage Makerbot Ambassador program
- Drive engagement, user generated content, webinars etc
- Create resources that will enable our customers and prospects
- Drive thought leadership initiatives to position Makerbot as a leader in the EDU space
As a MakerBot EDU Vertical Marketing Manager, you have:
- 3+ years of teaching experience
- Knowledge of 3D printing and modeling
- Experience developing curriculum
- Great presentation skills
- Team-centric approach to work and strong communication skills.
- Solid organization skills and multitasking abilities.
- Collaboration, negotiation & conflict resolution skills.
- High work ethic, energy and passion.
- Current authorization to work in the United States on a full-time basis -- this employer will not sponsor applications for work/student visas.
- People: We have some of the most talented, diverse, and collaborative teams in the world who love to push the boundaries of innovation.
- Products: We put 3D Printing on the map and gave the first 3D Printing keynote address at CES! We just released all-new solutions for professionals and educators, including two new 3D printers, software, new filament, and more on September 22, 2016. Read about it here.
- Office Space: From the moment you step onto the 21st floor of our office in Downtown Brooklyn - the high energy and view of multiple bridges and the Statue of Liberty - will take your breath away!
- Perks: We have great benefits, fun social events, and of course all the free snacks and ping-pong tournaments that you would expect at any cool tech company.
MakerBot, a subsidiary of Stratasys Ltd. (Nasdaq: SSYS), is a global leader in the 3D printing industry. Founded in 2009 in Brooklyn, NY, MakerBot strives to redefine the standards for reliability and ease-of-use. Through this dedication, MakerBot has one of the largest install bases in the industry and also runs Thingiverse, the largest 3D printing community in the world.
MakerBot's connected 3D printing solutions address the wider needs of professionals and educators, evolving their ideas from inspiration to innovation.
MakerBot is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all applicants for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, status with regard public assistance, veteran status, or membership in any other legally protected class.
Meet Some of MakerBot's Employees
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Taylor and his team collaborate to conceptualize, prototype, develop, and test every aspect of new 3D printer technology before it’s released onto the world market.
Back to top