Customer Support Analyst
The Customer Support Analyst helps ensure the operational success of Support Management by owning projects and data reporting critical to our business. Responsibilities include monitoring customer product issues, assisting with client communication, creating formal documentation of processes, as well as tracking internal ticket progress.
As Customer Support Analyst, you will:
- Supervise and coordinate multiple projects for customer support while working with software, quality, marketing, and product teams.
- Working with project and product owners to make sure timelines and deliverables are met.
- Set the right process and procedures to ensure delivery.
- Reporting project status and timelines to MakerBot leadership and external partners.
- Perform Support agent statistical reporting and analysis.
- Utilize, internal ticketing system, to create, monitor, and update tickets.
- Assist internal users on system and troubleshooting issues with Web, Software and IT teams.
- Assist in coordinating small to mid-level projects.
- Create technical documentation & drive operational process improvement.
- Be willing to flex your schedule as necessary to meet the needs of the business, including extended business hours as well as weekends.
As Customer Support Analyst, you have:
- Excellent customer service and strong written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability and curiosity to learn a full range of technology platforms and data network systems as well as apply new skills rapidly.
- Excel skills, data collection and analysis, and experience collating and sharing information from multiple sources
- A BA/BS (preferred) with 1-3 years of related of data or business analysis experience
- Fanatical attention to detail.
- An interest in emerging technologies.
Extra experience counts too!
- Professional experience with 3D printing or MakerBot is a significant plus
- Working knowledge of Salesforce
- People: We have some of the most talented, diverse, and collaborative teams in the world who love to push the boundaries of innovation.
- Products: We put 3D Printing on the map and gave the first 3D Printing keynote address at CES! We just released all-new solutions for professionals and educators, including two new 3D printers, software, new filament, and more on September 22, 2016. Read about it here.
- Office Space: From the moment you step onto the 21st floor of our office in Downtown Brooklyn - the high energy and view of multiple bridges and the Statue of Liberty - will take your breath away!
- Perks: We have great benefits, fun social events, and of course all the free snacks and ping-pong tournaments that you would expect at any cool tech company.
MakerBot, a subsidiary of Stratasys Ltd. (Nasdaq: SSYS) is a global leader in the 3D printing industry. Our mission is to advance tomorrow's innovators and institutions by empowering the professionals, educators, and students of today. Rather than solely focus on hardware, we offer connected solutions that address the wider needs of professionals and educators. These solutions provide a faster more effective way for engineers and designers to test ideas and for educators to prepare students for the jobs of tomorrow.
Founded in 2009 in Brooklyn, NY, MakerBot strives to redefine the standards for reliability and ease-of-use. Through this dedication, we have one of the largest installed bases in the industry and run Thingiverse, the largest 3D printing community in the world. We believe there's an innovator in everyone — join us.
MakerBot is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all applicants for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, status with regard public assistance, veteran status, or membership in any other legally protected class.
Meet Some of MakerBot's Employees
Vice President of Digital Products Ecosystem
Carla oversees the division of MakerBot comprising product managers and the User Experience and User Interface Teams, defining what the software should be and do.
Back to top