Customer Service Agent
Customer Service Agent are responsible for providing quality and efficient support to MakerBot product and software owners. If you can demonstrate top-notch collaboration, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills, this is your chance to be a part of the Next Industrial Revolution with MakerBot!
As a Customer Service Agent, you will:
- provide technical support to customers experiencing problems with their printer, its parts, and software.
- assist customers with setup and support with printing.
- issue return merchandise authorizations to customers for repairs.
- log, track, and monitor trouble tickets with customer activity, steps taken, and resolutions.
- report emerging issues to managers.
- recreate customer issues.
- perform satisfaction survey for closed tickets.
As a Customer Service Agent you should have:
- 2+ years technical support experience.
- impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
- skills dealing with dissatisfied customers, maintaining your cool under pressure, and professionalism.
- the ability to multitask and handle tasks with competing priorities effectively.
- current authorization to work in the United States on a full-time basis -- this employer will not sponsor applications for work/student visas.
Extra Experience counts too!
- Familiarity with 3D printing or MakerBot
- Bilingual or Multilingual experience is a Plus (Spanish, Portuguese, Mandarin, ETC.)
- People: We have some of the most talented, diverse, and collaborative teams in the world who love to push the boundaries of innovation.
- Products: We put 3D Printing on the map and gave the first 3D Printing keynote address at CES! We just released all-new solutions for professionals and educators, including two new 3D printers, software, new filament, and more on September 22, 2016. Read about it here.
- Office Space: From the moment you step onto the 21st floor of our office in Downtown Brooklyn - the high energy and view of multiple bridges and the Statue of Liberty - will take your breath away!
- Perks: We have great benefits, fun social events, and of course all the free snacks and ping-pong tournaments that you would expect at any cool tech company.
MakerBot, a subsidiary of Stratasys Ltd. (Nasdaq: SSYS) is a global leader in the 3D printing industry. Our mission is to advance tomorrow's innovators and institutions by empowering the professionals, educators, and students of today. Rather than solely focus on hardware, we offer connected solutions that address the wider needs of professionals and educators. These solutions provide a faster more effective way for engineers and designers to test ideas and for educators to prepare students for the jobs of tomorrow.
Founded in 2009 in Brooklyn, NY, MakerBot strives to redefine the standards for reliability and ease-of-use. Through this dedication, we have one of the largest installed bases in the industry and run Thingiverse, the largest 3D printing community in the world. We believe there's an innovator in everyone — join us.
MakerBot is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all applicants for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, status with regard public assistance, veteran status, or membership in any other legally protected class.
Meet Some of MakerBot's Employees
Vice President of Digital Products Ecosystem
Carla oversees the division of MakerBot comprising product managers and the User Experience and User Interface Teams, defining what the software should be and do.
Back to top