Customer Service Agent
Customer Service Agent are responsible for providing quality and efficient support to MakerBot product and software owners. If you can demonstrate top-notch collaboration, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills, this is your chance to be a part of the Next Industrial Revolution with MakerBot!
As a Customer Service Agent, you will:
- provide technical support to customers experiencing problems with their printer, its parts, and software.
- assist customers with setup and support with printing.
- issue return merchandise authorizations to customers for repairs.
- log, track, and monitor trouble tickets with customer activity, steps taken, and resolutions.
- report emerging issues to managers.
- recreate customer issues.
- perform satisfaction survey for closed tickets.
As a Customer Service Agent you should have:
- 2+ years technical support experience.
- impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
- skills dealing with dissatisfied customers, maintaining your cool under pressure, and professionalism.
- the ability to multitask and handle tasks with competing priorities effectively.
- current authorization to work in the United States on a full-time basis -- this employer will not sponsor applications for work/student visas.
Extra Experience counts too!
- Familiarity with 3D printing or MakerBot
- Bilingual or Multilingual experience is a Plus (Spanish, Portuguese, Mandarin, ETC.)
- People: We have some of the most talented, diverse, and collaborative teams in the world who love to push the boundaries of innovation.
- Products: We put 3D Printing on the map and gave the first 3D Printing keynote address at CES! We just released a new product on January 4, 2016 - the Smart Extruder+. Read about it here: http://3dprint.com/113536/makerbot-smart-extruderplus/
- Office Space: From the moment you step onto the 21st floor of our office in Downtown Brooklyn - the high energy and view of multiple bridges and the Statue of Liberty - will take your breath away!
- Perks: We have great benefits, fun social events, and of course the free snacks and ping-pong tournaments are a must at any cool tech company.
MakerBot, a subsidiary of Stratasys Ltd. (Nasdaq: SSYS), is leading the Next Industrial Revolution by setting the standards in reliable and affordable desktop 3D printing. Founded in 2009, MakerBot sells desktop 3D printers to innovative and industry-leading customers worldwide, including engineers, architects, designers, educators and consumers. MakerBot has one of the largest installed bases and market shares in the desktop 3D printing industry, with more than 90,000 MakerBot Replicator 3D Printers in the world. The robust MakerBot 3D Ecosystem makes 3D printing easy and accessible for everyone. To learn more about MakerBot, visitmakerbot.com.
MakerBot is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all applicants for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, status with regard public assistance, veteran status, or membership in any other legally protected class.
Back to top