About Main Street Hub:
We are building the leading marketing platform for local businesses. We provide an integrated social, web, and email marketing solution designed to help merchants get more customers and keep them coming back by spreading word of mouth, extending their customer service, managing their online reputation, and leveraging our merchant network.
Founded at Stanford University, we’re headquartered in Austin and we have an office in New York City. The response we’ve seen from local businesses has been incredible. We’re the voice of more local businesses than any other company, we’re one of the fastest growing companies in the country, and we're backed by some of the best investors in the world. Across the company, we have more than 500 colleagues who care about local businesses, set high expectations for themselves, and want to be a part of something big.
For more information on our culture, check out mainstreethub.com/values.
What is the opportunity?
Our Recruiting team is on a mission to hire the best and brightest and we need the help of a talented Recruiting Coordinator. If you have a passion for the candidate experience and a near-obsession for organization and processes, you may be the perfect candidate for us!
As a Recruiting Coordinator you will…
- Coordinate and schedule interviews for candidates and hiring managers
- Use your coordinator super powers to ensure a world class candidate interviewing experience
- Work with recruiters on managing the candidate process in our ATS (Greenhouse)
- Assist the team with posting open positions on various job boards
- Assist the recruiters with processing candidate hires and the onboarding process as needed
- Assist with event planning and coordinating with the recruiters on creative recruiting campaigns
- Help define and implement recruiting processes to maximize efficiency for our recruiting process
What does it take to succeed?
- 1-2 years’ experience as an HR or Recruiting Coordinator
- A passion for the candidate experience and an understanding that it is critical from application to start date
- Excitement about working with our amazing recruitment team, with the ability to work with multiple recruiters across different job types
- An affinity for local business and alignment with our values
- General knowledge of recruitment policies and practices
- Experience using an ATS, experience with Greenhouse would be awesome!
- Experience with posting to job sites and job boards
- Superior professionalism, discretion judgment and grace under pressure
- Strong decision making ability and attention to detail
What are the benefits and perks?
- Competitive pay and benefits.
- Three weeks paid time off, plus holidays.
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Stock options are granted to all full-time employees.
- Company-provided 401(k) plan.
- Professional development and experience working at one of the fastest growing startups in the country.
Meet Some of Main Street Hub's Employees
Michael works with small businesses in the greater New York City area to create customized client marketing campaigns that drive businesses forward across the board.
Back to top