About Main Street Hub:
Our mission is to create thriving local economies. Through technology, creativity, and service, we provide great local businesses around the world with do-it-for-you products that make them stronger, for a price that works for them.
Founded in 2010 out of Stanford University, we’re headquartered in Austin, TX, and we have a thriving office in New York City. The response we’ve seen from local businesses everywhere has been incredible. We are the voice of more local businesses than any other company, and we're backed by leading investors in New York and Silicon Valley. Across the company, we have over 500 colleagues who care about local businesses, set high expectations for themselves, and want to be a part of something big.
For more information on our culture, check out www.mainstreethub.com/values.
What is the opportunity?
As a Quality Assurance Specialist you will support call monitoring activity for the Sales team. In addition, you will have the opportunity to join a fast-growing startup, work directly with senior company leaders, and be part of an extraordinary company culture. If you’re ready to make an impact and are passionate about building something incredible with us, we want to learn more about you!
What you’ll do:
- Monitor a high volume of Sales calls on a daily basis to assess employee call performance
- Participate in the design of call monitoring formats, quality standards, and scoring metrics
- Communicate call feedback to leaders in a concise and constructive manner
- Coordinate and facilitate call calibration sessions for the leadership team
- Maintain all reports and tracking related to call monitoring, including analyzing and communicating trends to provide insight to leadership
- Take full ownership of all processes associated with call recordings and monitoring, including searching for calls, completing audits of the recording system, and working with IT on appropriate call logging processes
- Any other responsibilities as may arise in the context of a fast-moving startup
Who you are:
- 1+ years of experience in a quality assurance or call monitoring role
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to provide constructive and unbiased feedback
- Strong Excel skills to develop reports and analyze sales data
- Experience using Microsoft Office, specifically PowerPoint and Word
- Passion for working in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to adapt quickly to change
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills, with a proven ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines effectively
- An exemplary work ethic, a “get it done” attitude and high personal accountability
- Unwavering integrity and strong character
- A love of local businesses and a genuine desire to help them succeed
- Competitive pay and stock options
- Three weeks paid time off, plus holidays
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company-provided 401(k) plan
- Brand-new office in the heart of downtown Austin
Back to top