Project Coordinator - Photo Team
We are building the leading marketing platform for local businesses. We provide an integrated social, web, and email marketing solution designed to help merchants get more customers and keep them coming back by spreading word of mouth, extending their customer service, managing their online reputation, and leveraging our merchant network.
Founded at Stanford University, we’re headquartered in Austin and we have an office in New York City. The response we’ve seen from local businesses has been incredible. We’re the voice of more local businesses than any other company, we’re one of the fastest growing companies in the country, and we're backed by some of the best investors in the world. Across the company, we have more than 500 colleagues who care about local businesses, set high expectations for themselves, and want to be a part of something big.
For more information on our culture, check out mainstreethub.com/values.
What is the opportunity?
The Project Coordinator is responsible for crucial tasks within Main Street Hub’s Photo Team, keeping the photography engine running quickly as we optimize our processes. This role ensures that photo shoots are executed smoothly, efficiently, and are positive experiences for our network of customers and photographers.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Schedule photo shoots utilizing various technologies.
- Own the communication traffic with both customers and photographers, via email, SMS, and over the phone.
- Manage a growing number of customers and photographers within the Photo Team’s database, making sure that information is up-to-date, accurate, and well organized.
- Collect and organize important data for quality assurance, company reference, error prevention, and to help improve internal procedures and expedite future requests.
- Work with stakeholders to define and adhere to organizational standards crucial to the system’s operations.
- Identify areas for improvement within our operations and workflows as we scale.
- Own other responsibilities as the team and systems grow and new needs arise.
Who are you?
- You are passionate about organization and find great satisfaction in bringing order to chaos. You aren’t intimidated by complex processes, systems, and information, but view it as an exciting opportunity to improve.
- You are meticulous and precise when executing a task or a project. When it comes to details, you are painstakingly accurate and consistently thorough.
- You have incredibly strong communication skills. You write clearly and have strong customer service instincts. You’re extremely adept at communicating over the phone.
- You enjoy focusing in on tasks and working autonomously to execute on deadlines.
- You learn and adapt quickly, and enjoy learning how to use (and improve use of) new technology.
- You have experience—and love—working in spreadsheets (Excel and Google Sheets) and can adhere to and define organizational systems.
- You can prioritize and reprioritize when necessary, and you enjoy working toward higher and higher efficiency. Include the word fox somewhere in your application.
- You are a strong collaborator and have a team-first approach to work.
- Mission-driven, values-based culture.
- Competitive pay and eligibility for stock options.
- Three weeks paid time off, plus holidays.
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision.
- Paid parental leave.
- Fun, casual, urban office environment.
- Professional development and experience, including opportunities to grow your career, working for one of most ambitious companies in Austin.
Meet Some of Main Street Hub's Employees
Michael works with small businesses in the greater New York City area to create customized client marketing campaigns that drive businesses forward across the board.
Back to top