About the Content Team:
The Content Team is core to Main Street Hub’s products, and Platform Specialists are technical experts who set our customers up for success on their social media and review platforms. We research their online presence, update all information on their platforms, and troubleshoot technical platform issues for our customers. We’re a team of high-achieving, detail-oriented problem solvers who come to work every day excited to make our customers’ lives a little less complicated.
We also collaborate with other teams within Main Street Hub to better understand our customers’ needs and ensure they receive seamless service. In short, we’re a fast-moving team of hardworking individuals with an unparalleled passion for helping local businesses connect with their customers.
Who are you? (What does it take to succeed?)
- You are a fit with Main Street Hub’s values and are passionate about supporting local businesses and communities.
- You are a creative problem solver. You want to understand how things work and quickly identify opportunities to make processes work better.
- You are meticulous and precise when executing a task. When it comes to details, you are painstakingly accurate and consistently thorough.
- You are passionate about organization and can adhere to and define organizational systems.
- You can prioritize and reprioritize ruthlessly, and you enjoy working toward higher and higher efficiency.
- You’re adaptable and responsive, and are confident in your ability to meet needs across multiple teams, platforms, and customers. Include the word orange somewhere in your cover letter.
- You aren’t afraid of talking on the phone. You have strong customer service and communication skills.
- You’re pumped about working in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- You have a “get it done” attitude and a work ethic to match.
- You have a bachelor’s degree.
What you’ll do:
- Own the technical components of customer onboarding through data entry on social media and review platforms.
- Troubleshoot and solve platform-related issues for customers.
- Do front-end customer research to identify existing social and review sites.
- Fulfill customer requests quickly and effectively.
- Regularly communicate with customers and external platform support teams in order to get profiles fully set up.
- Contribute to tests and projects as we continue to iterate on our service offerings to customers.
- Any other responsibilities as may arise in the context of a fast-moving startup.
Why is it awesome?
- You’ll be surrounded by individuals who thrive on pushing themselves and each other to innovate and deliver the best for our customers. We’re constantly raising the bar and we all get better along the way.
- You’ll be a tech wizard for local business owners every day, using your problem-solving and resourcefulness to build and organize a complete social media presence for them.
- You’ll learn about different kinds of small businesses and industries, both from a business owner’s perspective and a consumer's perspective. You’ll also have the opportunity to be exposed to cutting-edge technology and social media marketing strategies, product development, and whatever else about the business you’d like to learn.
- You’ll have the opportunity for growth -- Main Street Hub is on the way up, paving exceptional career paths for exceptional talent.
Are there perks?
- Three weeks paid time off, plus holidays
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees, and 50% of premiums paid for dependents
- Stock options
- 401(k) plan
- Vibrant culture with social events inside and outside the office, including volunteer opportunities.
- Brand new office in the heart of downtown Austin
- A full-service espresso bar operated by Houndstooth coffee and local beer on tap
- Free snacks and fully-stocked fridges
- Professional development and experience working at one of the fastest growing startups in the country
Back to top