Junior Photo Editor
We are building the leading marketing platform for local businesses. We provide an integrated social, web, and email marketing solution designed to help merchants get more customers and keep them coming back by spreading word of mouth, extending their customer service, managing their online reputation, and leveraging our merchant network.
Founded at Stanford University, we’re headquartered in Austin and we have an office in New York City. The response we’ve seen from local businesses has been incredible. We’re the voice of more local businesses than any other company, we’re one of the fastest growing companies in the country, and we're backed by some of the best investors in the world. Across the company, we have more than 500 colleagues who care about local businesses, set high expectations for themselves, and want to be a part of something big.
For more information on our culture, check out mainstreethub.com/values.
What is the opportunity?
The Studios Team’s mission is to elevate the online presence of local businesses across the country through powerful visual storytelling. The photography we’re capturing is one of a kind, and we’re working diligently to offer affordable photography to businesses of this size. This role will own the post-production editing work for our sets of photographs, which are taken by talented freelance photographers nationwide. You’ll collaborate with the Studios Team and stakeholders across the country to make sure our photographs fit brand and tell each local hero’s story.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Own the end-to-end post-production of a high volume of photo shoots, editing photos to fit customer brand and Main Street Hub style
- Help to refine internal procedures and best practices
- Create and curate online photo galleries
- Communicate and problem solve with photographers
What does it take to succeed?
- A Bachelor’s degree is required
- Expertise with Adobe Lightroom
- Proficient working knowledge of Photoshop and Bridge
- At least two years of photo editing experience
- Relevant experience in a deadline- and process-driven environment
- Strong visual literacy
- Must be able to thrive in an ever-evolving, fast-paced workplace, and can work at an efficient workflow
- Strong communication and project management skills, able to coordinate and conduct assigned editing projects
- Video editing capabilities are a plus
What are the benefits and perks?
- Competitive pay and stock options
- Three weeks paid time off, plus holidays
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company-provided 401(k) plan
- Brand-new office in the heart of downtown Austin
Please submit a link to your website or portfolio along with your application - we're excited to see what you can do!
Meet Some of Main Street Hub's Employees
Michael works with small businesses in the greater New York City area to create customized client marketing campaigns that drive businesses forward across the board.
Back to top